How can we help?
HOW IT WORKS
Book your mountain bike rental online
If you want to ride on the many MTB trails around Slettestrand and don't have your own mountain bike, you can rent one of our cool rental bikes.
This is how it works:
1. Find the bike that fits you best based on your height.
2. Select the date and time for pick up and return of the bicycle and accessories. Purchase and complete your order.
3. Pick up your bike at Feriecenter Slettestrand, Slettestrandvej 140, 9690 at the agreed time - remember to bring your order confirmation!
TIP! To help you book the right mountain bike, you will find size guides on all rental bikes - if you are in doubt or if you are between two sizes, we recommend that you go down a size.
Practical information for your trip
- Our bikes are equipped with flat pedals, and it is not possible to use click shoes.
- It is possible to pump up the bike at the holiday centre.
Conditions for mountainbike rental in Slettestrand
- Use of the mountain bike is at your own risk.
- Stolen bikes are to be replaced by the renter.
- If you get a puncture or experience other defects resulting in your not being able to bike home, it is your own responsibility to get yourself and the bike back to Slettestrand.
- Bikes are to be collected and returned within the agreed time.
- Have you chosen not to purchase additional insurance related to with bike rental, replacement/repair prices are as follows:
- Replacement prices are as follows:
Punctured tire: Free of charge
Broken chain: Free of charge
Defect rear derailleur: 250 kr.
Damaged gear drop: 250 kr.
Lightly skewed wheel: 100 kr.
Defect wheel: 400 kr.
Broken saddle: 200 kr.
Broken brake lever: 150 kr.
Broken gear shifter: 300 kr.
Damaged helmet: 100 kr.
- If cancellation occurs between 30 and 2 days before the start time, 50% of the price is paid.
- If cancellation occurs less than 48 hours before the start time, the full amount is paid.